Monday, August 22, 2011

Pretty in Punk

Hey everyone! It's Cc (Cecilia Lee) here. Usually, I'll be maintaining our sites and modeling, but today I'm trying my hand at fashion blogging. I've been learning a lot from the main stylist, Miss Joan Hwang, and her creativity has inspired me to become a stylist in-the-making. So here it goes...
(Forever 21 floral mini dress and stockings, Steve Madden Troopa Boots, Vintage Leather Latch Handbag)

Little Girl Big World is pretty in punk today. Downtown LA Arts District was our destination, and I was inspired to put together an outfit that mixed nerdy with punk couture. I wore a Forever 21 floral mini dress exposing a sexy open back held together by elastic bands. I paired it with gray square-patterned stockings, my favorite Steve Madden Troopa Boots, a vintage leather latch handbag, and big black spectacles :) The colors and prints for this look are bold, sophisticated, and girly all at the same time.

Special thanks to photographer: Steven Lam and Du Some Productions

Where can you buy this leather latch handbag? Check out our store:

"Like" us on Facebook:

Our Lookbook:

No comments:

Post a Comment